It’s okay to not be a morning person.
Most of us know whether we are a morning person or a night owl, or fall somewhere in between. It’s okay to not be a morning person. But if you are wondering:
- how does it feel to be a morning person? The kind who wakes up and starts the day with joy, gratitude, and healthy home-cooked breakfast?
- how would it be to have a morning routine that will boost your mood and turbo-charge your day?
- or is it possible to prepare quick and healthy recipes that will create a balanced, happy, and healthy start to a new day?
You won’t have to wonder for long!
I am excited to announce that my book: ”Love your Body, Love your Breakfast” is available on Amazon!
This little book is written to help you, a busy person, entrepreneur, traveller, to have a healthier routine in the morning, no matter where you are in the world and how stressful life can be. No one can interfere with your health.
I will let you into a secret… There was a time in my life when my relationship with breakfast wasn’t so harmonious. Before opening my own Pilates studio, my day started very early. I was stressed, and most of the time I rushed my breakfast or skipped it altogether. I would often find myself eating while standing up or grabbing something as I dashed out the door. This left me feeling stressed for the rest of the day, like I was constantly chasing my tail. I felt bloated and heavy all the time. Does it sounds familiar?
Starting with a wrong foot in the morning, can sabotage the rest of our day, from food choices to mood swings. But it does not have to be like this! We have a choice.
When we take at least 20 minutes to dedicate to ourselves and to nourish our body and mind, we can feel more productive, energetic, and we can generate a ripple effect for the rest of our day.
What will you find inside the book?
The book is filled with:
- plenty of nutritional insights
- mindfulness and self-care strategies to get the best out of your morning time
- 10 quick, easy & healthy recipes to try at home, both sweet and savoury
- a nine-day breakfast challenge
- and some more…
It will boost your mood, transform your mornings and change your relationship with your breakfast! It is your road map to a more mindful morning.
If this resonates with you, you can find a kindle and a paper version of the book here.
I will be honoured to have you as my reader.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.