Crowd out unhealthy food by adding more good nutrients to your diet. Start by adding green juice at least twice per week and see how you feel. In traditional Chinese medicine, green is associated with liver, creativity, and emotional balance. Beauty starts from the inside!
Here is my green juice recipe to get you started and give you an idea of what you can include.
- GREEN APPLES - helps digestion, lowers LDL cholesterol, regulates blood sugar
- CUCUMBER - hydrates, boosts skin health, aids weight loss, supports eye health
- CELERY - boosts immunity, alkalizes body, aids digestion, supports hydration, increases bone health
- OPTIONAL - spinach, kale, lemon, ginger, chard, parsley
- Because the juicer cleanup takes some time, I prefer to make these juices in batches, then seal them in mason jars (fill right to the brim - the less air in the jar the better the nutrients will keep in the fridge), and enjoy over the next 3/4 days.
Please let me know if you have any questions and share with me your creative green juice.
Have a lovely day.
P.S. Need support to transform your eating habits and improve your health without strict diets? Check out my ONLINE NUTRITION PROGRAMME