○ What should I wear to workout
- You should wear something that you like and, most importantly, that you feel good and comfortable in. You can wear leggings or baggy pants and a crop top or t-shirts, with socks or you can be bare feet.
○ Do I need special equipment?
- I recommend to buy a Pilates or yoga mat. Most of my workouts are with Pilates props like weights, fitness ring, Pilates ball and band. But if you don’t want to invest in these props it is totally fine, you can do all the workouts without any prop and just use your own body-weight as resistance. If you don’t have a Mat, it is fine too, just grab two towels and create your own mat. That’s the magic of Pilates. You can do it anywhere with whatever you have!
○ What do I do if a video wont play ?
- If you are logged in as a member and your subscription to your videos are not expired.
- Check your internet connection.
- Refresh your page.
- Contact us, as soon as possible.
○ How does Shapes keep my details secure?
- Shapes require login credentials. This is all we store about personal information. You are welcome to add additional optional information.
- These credentials are encrypted, to keep it secure. The login credentials you supplied. Only you will know that password, not us.
- Shapes does not store any payment information.
- No card information is stored
- No PayPal information is stored
○ How do I change my membership?
- For the FREE or TRIAL MEMBERS wishing to upgrade PLEASE refer to the bottom part of the SUBSCRIPTION PAGE TAB directly in your ACCOUNT PAGE, while logged into the site, and you can choose the payment method and the avaible subscription.
- You cannot downgrade from annual.
○ How do I cancel?
- You can cancel at anytime.
- While logged into the site: Click on your ACCOUNT PAGE from the main menu bar. Select subscription tab end following your subscription membership name just click on the button cancel.
- Note: If you are an annual or premium member and you cancel your account, your access rights to videos remain for the duration of the initial contract period (e.g. a cancelled annual member will still have video access for 10 months if they cancel their subscription on the 2nd month). You can change your subscription once your initial account expires the time duration.